بوابة الأشرف

أستغفر الله العظيم والحمد لله رب العالمين الرزاااااااق الغنى الكريم <<<<< كل عام وأنتم بخير بمناسبة قدوم شهر رمضاااااااان المبارك <<<<< جارى التجهيز لكل ما يتعلق بالعام الدراااااااسى الجديد 2024-2025

العودة   بوابة الأشرف > 2024 منتديات الأقسام المتجدده والهامه والمتميزه 2025 > Topics in Foreign Languages 2024

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد
قديم 03-02-2019, 04:17 AM
 الصورة الرمزية الفارس الأشرف

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
الدولة: مصر-القاهره
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 164,253
13 John Dean: I Testified Against Richard Milhous Nixon - Here’s My recommendation for archangel Cohen

John Dean: I Testified Against Richard Milhous Nixon - Here’s My recommendation for archangel Cohen
John Dean: I Testified Against Richard Milhous Nixon - Here’s My recommendation for archangel Cohen

There area unit many parallels between my testimony before Congress in 1973, regarding President Chief Executive and his White House, and archangel Cohen’s testimony on regarding President Trump and his business practices. Setting aside the variations relating to however we tend to got there, we tend to each found ourselves speaking before Congress, in multiple open and closed venues, regarding criminal conduct of a sitting president of the us. this can be not a pleasing place to be, significantly given the presidents concerned

There area unit some differences: in contrast to Mr. Cohen, UN agency testified for every day, I testified for 5 days. His ready statement was regarding four,000 words; mine was some sixty,000 words. Nielsen reports over sixteen million individuals watched his testimony. i'm told over eighty million individuals watched all or a part of mine

Polls varied wide when my testimony. One same fifty % of american citizens believed Pine Tree State, thirty % didn't, and twenty % weren't certain. Another poll had thirty eight % basic cognitive process the president, UN agency denied my statement, and thirty seven % basic cognitive process Pine Tree State. the moment polls on Mr. Cohen’s testimony vary by party affiliation, as was the case with my polls. however thirty five % found him credible. i feel that variety can grow

While my testimony was eventually supported by secret recordings created by Mr. Richard Milhous Nixon of our conversations, before that it absolutely was different witnesses UN agency created the distinction. i used to be stunned by the quantity of the folks that surfaced to support my account. The same, I suspect, can happen for archangel Cohen. The Mafia’s code of codification has no force publically service. I even have detected nobody aside from Roger Stone say he can move to jail for Donald Trump

Mr. Cohen ought to perceive that if Mr. Trump is aloof from workplace, or defeated in 2020, partly as a result of his testimony, he are reminded of it for the remainder of his life. He are deuced by Republicans however appreciated by Democrats. If he achieves something in need of discovering the cure for cancer, he can perpetually board this pigeonhole. however do i do know this? i'm still handling it

Just as Mr. Richard Milhous Nixon had his admirers and apologists, thus it's with Mr. Trump. a number of these individuals can forever be editing history, and that they can attempt to rewrite it at Mr. Cohen’s expense. they'll place words in his mouth that he ne'er spoke. they'll place him at events at that he wasn’t gift and locations wherever he has ne'er been. Some have tried editing my life, and that they can rewrite his too

I am thinking of individuals like Mr. Stone, the old Trump associate UN agency worked on the 1972 Richard Milhous Nixon campaign and then admires the previous president that he includes a tattoo of the man’s likeness between his shoulder blades. Mr. Stone, whom I ne'er met whereas at the White House, has been indicted as a part of the inquiry by the special counsel, Robert Mueller, on charges of lying to Congress regarding his efforts to contact WikiLeaks throughout the 2016 presidential campaign

He prides himself as a political dirty trickster, and he has ne'er met a conspiracy theory he didn't believe. Mr. Cohen may be certain that Mr. Stone can promote new conspiracy theories to defend Mr. Trump and himself, although it suggests that editing history. Presidential scandals tend to draw in a motivating variety of dishonest “historians”

There is one overarching similarity that Mr. Cohen and that i share. He came to know and reject Mr. Trump as I did Mr. Nixon

Mr. Richard Milhous Nixon initial known as on Pine Tree State relating to Watergate some eight months when the arrests of his re-election committee operatives at the Watergate. we tend to had thirty seven conversations, and once I felt I had his confidence, i attempted however did not get him to finish the concealment. The day I told Mr. {nixon|Nixon|Richard Richard Milhous Nixon|Richard M. Nixon|Richard Milhous Nixon|President Nixon|President of the United States|United States President|President|Chief Executive} there was a cancer on his presidency was the day I met the important Nixon. I knew I had to interrupt rank

Mr. Cohen has likewise come back to ascertain Mr. Trump for his true nature. At the terribly finish of his testimony before the House Oversight Committee, he wanted permission to browse a closing statement

He thanked the members, and once more accepted responsibility for his unhealthy behavior. He then told the legislators, “Given my expertise operating for Mr. Trump, I worry that if he loses the election in 2020 that there'll ne'er be a peaceful transition of power, and this can be why I in agreement to look before you these days.” This was the foremost heavy — truly, chilling — factor he same in his 5 hours before the committee

Since Mr. Cohen’s warning came in his closing words, there was no chance for committee members to raise follow-up queries. thus I double-checked along with his lawyer, Lanny Davis, if I had understood Mr. Cohen’s testimony properly. Mr. Davis responded, “He was concerning Trump’s authoritarian mind-set, and lack of respect for democracy and democratic establishments”

Indeed, what's most similar regarding my and Mr. Cohen’s testimony is that we tend to each challenged authoritarian presidents of the us by revealing their lies and abuses of power. Mr. Trump is that the initial authoritarian president since Mr. Nixon, and neither he nor his supporters can play honest. Mr. Cohen are handling these individuals the remainder of his life

In fact, all Americans area unit full of the growing one-man rule that created Mr. Trump president. These folks that expedited his rise can stay long when Mr. Trump is gone. we want to pay additional attention

With My Best Wishes
Mr. Ashraf Fouda
الفارس الأشرف متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-02-2019, 04:21 AM

افتراضي رد: John Dean: I Testified Against Richard Milhous Nixon - Here’s My recommendation for archangel Cohen

You’ re Welcome
Good Bye and Good Luck
Mr. Ashraf Fouda
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-02-2019, 04:22 AM

افتراضي رد: John Dean: I Testified Against Richard Milhous Nixon - Here’s My recommendation for archangel Cohen

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-14-2019, 08:25 PM

رد مع اقتباس
إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
against, archangel, cohen, dean:, for, here’s, john, milhous, my, nixon, recommendation, richard, testified

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Happy Birthday, John الفارس الأشرف My Birthday is the best 3 03-10-2020 02:41 AM
Michael Cohen’s Testimony Opens New part of Political Turbulence for Trump الفارس الأشرف Topics in Foreign Languages 2024 3 06-17-2019 04:57 AM
John Frost Bidge City Lights Reflections Arch Bridge Lower 2019 الفارس الأشرف Jj 2 11-01-2018 04:41 AM

RSS 2.0 RSS XML MAP HTML Sitemap
بوابة الأشرف التعليمية